An office is the second home of every professional. So keeping the office neat is very much important. The companies which clean offices work according to them. The service providers generally break up teams according to their departments. Office cleaning provides services in the following categories:
• Daily cleaning: This refers to the daily cleaning which is required for each in and every office. This may include vacuum cleaning, dusting and trashing and many such services.
• Kitchen cleaning: This section mainly encompasses overall cleaning including the fridge, sink oven and any other gadgets or utensils which are related with the kitchen. This type of services is generally called once a week or sometimes thrice a month, depending upon the uses of the kitchen.
• Carpet Cleaning: Office carpets are one of the main things which should be maintained properly. The service generally deals with the polishing of the mattresses and the carpets. The process may be dry or even wet, which completely depends on the cleaning company.
• Window cleaning: This package is normally taken twice or once a month. The service deals with cleaning and polishing each and every window. Sometimes it is seen that in a window cleaning service, curtain cleaning is also provided. An office can choose any packages, which suits them the best.
• Chair and Seat cleaning: After a regular use, it is quite common that the seats get in contact with dirt and oils. This specific service ensures that the chairs are properly cleaned and have a perfect new look.
The above are some of the common office cleaning services which an office can choose in order to maintain the looks. One can choose any types of service depending upon the need and uses of the office.
We are now available on Facebook also. Jump in our official page for more information.