Did it ever occur to you that your garden furniture iron or metal begin to show signs of aging?
If yes then you can tell that it because of exposure to weather.
If you have some iron patio furniture that looks rusty, the Clean my Premises (House Cleaning Toronto) will give you the keys to give it a new look easily.
Methods for Removing Rust Stains off Iron Furniture:
Here’s how to remove rust stains on iron furniture more or less easily and using products that you can easily find in the supermarket.
- A bottle of kerosene
- A piece of cloth
- A mop of metal
- Warm water
- To begin with, what we do is clean the entire surface with water and cloth.
- Once you’re done, remove to rust by scratching it with a mop of metal.
- When you are removing the rust, pass a damp cloth to remove the debris.
- Now take the kerosene, pour a little of it on a cloth and rub it on the iron furniture.
- After you are done, let the furniture rest for some hours.
- Take warm water and soap.
- Make their mixture and rub it with a sponge or cloth on the iron furniture to remove the smell of the kerosene oil
Keep in mind that kerosene is flammable, so it needs to be handled with caution. Cover your eyes and nose while using it.
The Clean My Premises experts > House Cleaning Services Toronto hope that you will finish this homemade trick without spending too much on the things required. What do you think? Let us know of your opinions through our website and Facebook page.