Oil Stains Removing
To remove oil stains from clothing, as well as from tablecloths, carpets and upholstery, is one of sacred house rules to keep in mind.
Oil stains are the most hard stains to remove, especially from the delicate fabrics like silk, which could easily be harmed.
Let’s see how to remove oil stains from the most difficult parts of clothes and various tissues.
How to remove oil stains: what do you need?
- White paper towels
- Washing liquid
- A plastic spoon
- An old toothbrush
- Laundry soap
- Cornstarch or Talcum powder
How to remove oil stains: how to proceed?
- If the stain is fairly thick, remove as much as oil from the fabric with the plastic spoon. This will prevent the oil stain to go deep.
- Use white paper towels to blot the oil stain . You can also use floppies because their absorbency is great for removing oil stains .
- Sprinkle the cornstarch or talcum powder on oil stain and leave it for about 15 minutes. If, you are in a restaurant, try the sweetener powder or, if you have the white powder with you, apply it on oil stain.
- After 15 minutes, shaken the dust away from the oil stain , and apply one or two drops of dish washing detergent. To distribute the soap spread it with your fingers. Then, continue the rubbing of fabric with a brush until the stain is gone. Be careful not to rub too hard if the fabric is delicate.
- Wash the garment in a washing machine and let it tumble.
Of course, depending on the circumstances, its not necessary to have all the tools listed above.
But you can replace them with what is easier to find. Consider replacing your toothbrush with the scrub; or the dish detergent with shampoo.
The situation is different for removing oil stains from fabrics that provide a dry cleaning. In that case, the solution is very simple: go to a laundry.
In this way you will limit the damage without losing time … and patience! Also Visit Our New unique blog regarding Hood Cleaning at our blog section.
Are you looking for few more tips? Contact us, for any of your House Cleaning Toronto Services at affordable prices; to make your life more easy and enjoyable.